Mark has represented Sellers and Buyers of the following commercial transactions:
Unit Apartment Complex Murrieta, California. Represented Seller &
Buyer- Jerry Herbst, Herbst & Co. and Pacific Property Company
$37,500,000. Resold one year later for $48,000,000
- St. John
Knits Building Irvine, California. NNN Leased office. Represented Seller
& Buyer -Robert Gray, St. John Knits and John Saunders, Saunders
- St. John Knits Building Alhambra,
California. NNN Leased. Represented Seller & Buyer- Robert Gray, St.
John Knits and Capital LLC $3,200,000
- Office Building Arizona. Represented Seller/ Buyer- Arizona LLC and Robert Gray $7,500,000
Partial Client List: Office and Industrial
- Selling commercial real estate since 1984.
- Marketing and selling multi-million dollar investment properties in California, Nevada, and Arizona.
- Personal contact and integrity help him achieve a successful close with each unique transaction.
experience encompasses all aspects of real estate including apartments,
retail, office, industrial properties, and land. He has completed
multiple 1031 exchanges to maximize his clients' real estate portfolios.
and his team are able to analyze, negotiate, and close deals in those
difficult areas where owners and companies strive for one accurate
- Irvine Company, MetLife, St. John Knit, Saunders Company Apartments
- Pacific Property Company, BRE Properties, United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR), Herbst Company, Collins Brothers Land
- Trammel Crow, Knowlton Corporation Bank REO/Investments
- Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, EMC, Washington Mutual, Ocwen Bank Servicing the following Southern California counties: Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino.